Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Quick List of Reasons to be Alive: November 28th, 2012.

I am really grumpy today. I'm trying to blame it on the full moon but I know what it really is... My body hurts.

I hate to sound like a complainer - and I HATE to be the constant complainer. But sometimes, you genuinely do hurt and things go wrong. Living in my body has been extremely tiring lately. I'm in pain from the moment I get up in the morning, feel the pain radiating in my legs, hips, & back all day long, and until I lay down at night. It gets more exhausting and I feel more hopeless as the days progress.

Since I hate complainers, and am trying to push this practice away from myself, I'm resurrecting my Quick List of Reasons to be Alive. And I don't mean that the alternative is not being alive & breathing... We're talking ALIVE as in thriving, happy and alert. The purpose is to retrain your mind to focus on the positive.

Try it yourself whenever you're feeling anything but happy, it really helps!

Without further adieu ---

Quick List of Reasons to be ALIVE: November 28th, 2012.
1. Because I am NOT a quitter and I am not weak.
2. Because the moment I conquer the pain will be sweet!
3. I have dreams and can't deny them the attempt to see reality!
4. I have a husband and family that need me to continue pushing.
5. Because I hate this pain and will do anything to kill it.

Hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday! Push hard, keep smiling, and know that you are loved!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are alive too :-) You are such an amazing gal and inspire me so much! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that pic posted yesterday on FB, LOVE IT!!!! Girl, I hope it gets easier for you and that you become so much stronger for your experiences, as you have had your unfair share. Someone told me once when I was going through a tough time that I was like a swimmer....except I couldn't swim right then, but I could tread water till the troubles passed. Well I am here to tell you, you may not be able to swim, but just keep treading water! This will pass.
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete