Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The BodyBuilding.com Spokesmodel Search

For a long time, I really and truly did not like being the person who asked for help. And now I find that it is the only way to learn: learn who my real friends & supporters are and learn who I am in how I respond to learning a thing.

And now I am asking for your help. :) I am not going to be the person who continually pesters you for help or asks you EVERY. SINGLE. DAY to vote for me, because I believe that the people who vote should be the ones that want to because they want you to succeed. Although I may mention it on my weekly posts :) And any help in spreading the word for me would be very much appreciated!

I applied for the BodyBuilding.com Spokesmodel search and I would both love and appreciate your votes!

You are allowed to vote for one female and one male entrant every day in November. I genuinely want to see where this could take me :) Because, why not? Why not me? So many bikini competitors were offered fantastic opportunities even when not winning the Spokes Model search! Maybe it will land me a sponsorship!

Please vote for me here:
 http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2012-bodyspace-spokesmodel-search-voting.html

I really appreciate all of you. I realize that reading my words cannot convey the amount of appreciation and support I feel from all of you that comment and read regularly, but you all truly and honestly give me my greatest motivation to achieve my goals. And I love being the person who both inspires and supports all of your goals and actions, although that is something I need to work on! Thank you so much for your votes and love! I hope to make you all proud this next year!

10 comments:

  1. I added it to my favorites, but it didn't look open to voting yet. Will try it again later today. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do both (vote like crazy and share the link) as soon as it opens!

    Also, I keep meaning to tell you...when you decide to attend camp let me know. I would love to meet up with you while you are here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks ladies!!! Looks like voting opens later this afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't find you in the list - what is your bb username?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I am "lmccaa" on there! Thanks for mentioning Anonymous reader! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Havе yοu ever thought about writing an eboоk or
    guеst аuthoring on other sіtes?
    I have а blog сentered on the same subjects уou dіscuѕѕ
    and ωould lovе to have you sharе some stories/informаtion.
    I know my readers would еnjoу youг work.
    If you are even remotelу inteгested,
    feel free to sеnd mе an еmail.
    My web page - moonfruit.com

    ReplyDelete