Thursday, May 27, 2010

Motivation!

Do any of us remember what real motivation feels like??
If you've lost yours or feel it waning, you may want to take a moment to consider what motivates you. And really allow it to sink in for a few moments... really think about it and how those things make you feel. Re-gather yourself in what you want and what you feel that your body wants.

Here's my motivation:
Knowing that I'm not overweight
Going off blood pressure medication
Clothing that fits different
Making myself wait for my rewards and then buying them
Buying smaller clothing! (How about NEEDING smaller clothing?!)
Sleeping well!
Not feeling self-conscious in a bathing suit (or skimpy yoga outfits, in my case)
Feeling strong and athletic
Feeling in control of my body and my life
The feeling of hitting my goals!
And most of all, the feeling of not feeling heavy at the end of the day, fed, bathed and relaxing...

No comments:

Post a Comment