Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 5

Week 5- May 3rd- May 9th

Weight from Friday: 135!!!! I hit a goal yesterday, which was exactly 135 and I feel so proud. I even tried on a pair of size 8 jeans and fit! I'll post a picture tomorrow! :) And as I am a firm believer in rewarding yourself for making your goals, I am going to reward myself. I did say I was going to buy new training clothes but honestly... All of my work pants are still a size 12. I plan to buy myself a couple of pairs of work pants out of my next paycheck as a reward.

Monday: 25 min stairclimber
Tuesday: Yoga! (I took two weeks off and my spine is hurting for yoga!)
Wednesday: 30 min stair climber
(5 lb, 2 sets, 5 reps each) 1 leg Jack Knife Flyes & (7 lb, 3 sets, 20 reps) Squat w/Military Press
Thursday: 35 min stair climber
Friday: 40 mins stair climber
(5 lb, 2 sets, 5 reps each) 1 leg Jack Knife Flyes & (7 lb, 3 sets, 20 reps) Squat w/Military Press
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest

Nutritional Goal for the week: NONE! I'm eating by the plan and its effing working. I'm drinking my two protein shakes everyday and not putting any more emphaisis or rules on the plan... because the plan works all by itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment