Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 2

Week 2- April 12th- April 18th

*Keep in mind while reading about my weights training and cardio training that it is completely designed for me to neither gain nor lose muscle, only to lose fat. My heart rate is kept between 117-125 bpm's.*

Weight from Thursday: 138 lbs (My goal this week is to lose 3 lbs but I'd be happy with 2... I REALLY want to get to my 135 goal this week).

Monday: 60 mins cardio-treadmill
(7 lbs, 2 sets, 10 reps) Single Leg Raises w/rear delt flyes and backward lunges w/bicep curls
Tuesday: Bikram Yoga (90 minute session)
Wednesday: 60 mins cardio-treadmill
Thursday: Train w/trainer
Friday: 60 mins cardio-treadmill
Saturday: 60 mins cardio-treadmill
Sunday: Rest

Nutritional Goal: In addition to only having protein and veggies only at night and finish eating by 6pm (except Tuesday since I don't get out of yoga until 6)... I'm  going to stop eating my one sausage a week (I've been letting myself have the sausage for breakfast... It may only be one small link a week but I gotta make a sacrifice to see if that might be the change in the diet I need to see results.

No comments:

Post a Comment