Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 3

Week 3 - April 19th- April 25th

Weight from Thursday: 138 (I lost no weight that last week.. This was a weekend where I went out to eat a lot... And not only that but I did have ice cream and macaroni and cheese for dinner. Although it was whole wheat macaroni and I used spray butter and non-fat milk, it still deterred me from losing weight.)

Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 60 mins cardio-Elliptical
(7 lbs, 3 sets, 20 reps) Deadlifts w/front raises & Calf raises w/overhead triceps DB extension
Wednesday: 60 mins cardio-Elliptical
Thursday: 60 mins cardio-Elliptical
(7 lbs, 3 sets, 20 reps) Deadlifts w/front raises & Calf raises w/overhead triceps DB extension
Friday: 60 mins cardio-Elliptical
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest

Nutritional Goal for the week: I am going to try something new. I have had problems with my nutrition, either getting too much in or not enough. This week, I'm going to try accounting for all of my activity and eat exactly my points. I earn 20 a day plus 35 a week. Then all of my activity points, which I had not been eating until this point... I'd like to use it on more fruit to get the fiber and the carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment