Alright. Some of you already know I'm really battling insomnia. Its been a rough time. I don't imagine it getting better anytime before my contest... which is 3 months away. Eeesh. I hope as I see the fat come off that my anxiety about being on stage will decrease and I'll start sleeping more soundly. Anyway, I keep working on a bunch of random posts but cannot form one succinct and/or comprehensive post. So, this post is a Hodge-podge of my thoughts at the moment:
I have questions for those of you who compete, if you feel comfortable sharing. :) If you prefer, feel free to email me instead!
1. For those of you who use Jan Tana- Do you only use the exfoliator that comes with the package, or do you also use another exfoliant to help it?
2. Do you shave your whole body? Or wax? Just parts?
3. How do you plan your birth control? Or do you? Because no joke, TOM is scheduled for PEAK WEEK. WTF?! I'm not sure if I can force it to come whilst on the Nuva Ring.
4. Any competitors battle insomnia? Or maybe even contest anxiety? I think I have both and its really starting to affect my day to day and my prep. I don't meet with new trainer for another week or two. My muscles aren't even getting the appropriate rest at this point. :(
5. Anyone jeweled their own suit before? Any tips and tricks you think I should know?
Here's a quick progress pic, you maybe can't see much but I'm feeling pretty good! Down to 116.5lbs- I feel like when I'm looking at these, I'm seeing an overall fat loss, not a particular fat pocket. It is apparent at this point in time, however, that my last fat pockets that may come off are my love handles, around my belly button (but that isn't even much, although it sticks out I'm 90% sure that's because its sitting over some awesome abs I've built haha), and the back of my thighs. Those are the only parts of my body at this time that I feel like I have a fair amount to lose from. Everywhere else is pretty much an overall fat layer. Pics in red pants were taken 4/12 new pics 4/16: