1. Bitch Factor is up. I attribute this to lower carbs & PMS. I don't know if I really knew what depletion really felt like until now... Many would argue I won't know what depletion feels like until a couple weeks out. Which reminds me, TOM is scheduled for the week before Peak Week. Be expecting some sort of a bitch rant around then. But I might forget by then. See item 4.
2. Foods added to my post-comp list this week include: Hummus & raspberries. Not together. Will more than likely forget about these after comp. See item 4.
3. On the bright side, I keep being told I'm looking leaner. And I weighed in at 113.75 today(from 115 last Thursday)! AND just to confirm that the scale wasn't trying to pull a cruel joke on me, I had my mom measure my waist... down a full inch this week! Whaaaat?! Coworkers are apparently noticing it in my face. I don't see it. In fact, I feel like I look softer. If I had to take a guess, it would be that I'm not doing as much of a long heavy lift as I was prior to week 12 and my stomach is always so full. But on the bright side, I am truly leaner. Repeating my self. See item 4.
|As promised at the end of June, I will actually pose next week and in my heels - suit isn't ready yet.|
4. Depletion makes me forgetful. This week its water. I tend to forget about getting in my water during the workday, then I GORGE on water at night. Coupled with a few meals after my workout, I look knocked up between the hours of 6 and 9pm. Which also makes me grateful for TOM. Getting knocked up might be the least desirable thing that could happen about now. See item 4.
5. 40 minutes and a gallon of sweat later...