1. Constantly craving apple juice. Part of me tried to convince the other part of me that we needed some crystal light to take care of the sugar craving. But part No. 2 of me convinced part No. 1 that sweeteners actually only making the cravings worse and make me feel bloated.
2. I'm aware I sound crazy. But I promise I feel more like a zombie. Did you know the CDC actually has a Zombie Disaster Protocol?? I go to bed at 7:30 every night. Its sad.
3. I miss cream in my coffee.
4. The anxiety about handling prep has worn off completely. I spend my days generally happy and calm. I love knowing that I only have to do exactly what Jacques tells me to, instead of trying to guess and do it all myself.
And honestly, I've been consciously maintaining this calm. I'm generally stressed about time during real life (as some how contest prep doesn't feel like real life just yet for me). But during this time I consciously maintain a presence that isn't going to stress about minor details, or being on time. But just go where I need to, do what I can, and enjoy the new feeling of strength and max relaxation from all of the cardio. Hoping this will help next subject.
5. It doesn't feel like summer. Hoping that not stressing as much will help me enjoy the summer. But somehow, I just don't think it will feel like summer without beer. Glad I'll be done in time for the best autumn stuff. :)
6. Down to 115.0. I guess I'm excited about that. But part of me isn't believing it. I think its because I just don't feel tight at this point in my diet. My stomach has expanded for all of this meat.