Monday, June 14, 2010

June 14-20th

This last week was amazing.
Monday: Yoga was intense. Class wasn't unitl 530 and I'm pretty sure I stopped eating too early, I was a bit shakey during class however! I got some pointers on Triangle Pose! I was experiencing some pain in my hip and felt that it was due to sitting too wide into the posture, but now understand where I'm supposed to put the weight. And Score! I got into a permanent spot on Monday!
Tuesday: Triange Pose... Gotcha betch! My next focus will be on Standing Bow Pose! Lock the knee, lock the knee, lock the knee. Standing head to knee is really starting to become promising as well!
Thursday: Rockin! My ass was seriously sore.
Saturday: We ended up going for a 7.5 mile/moderate instensity hike... Today, my ass and legs are killin! (The pic is from the hike)

Nutrition: This is rockin my world! Doing water and coconut water is rockin and really helping me in yoga. :) Also, I started back up my membership to Weight Watchers so I can go lifetime in a few more pounds!

Monday: 60 mins cardio
Tuesday: Yoga
Wednesday: 60 mins cardio
Thursday: Yoga
Friday: 60 mins cardio
Saturday: Hiking with the family!
Sunday: Rest

1 comment:

  1. SUCH a great pic of you! And Molly looks so sweet & happy!

    ReplyDelete