Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7-13th

Monday: Yoga
Tuesday: Yoga
Wednesday: 60 mins cardio
Thursday: Yoga
Friday: Relay for Life (Tons of walking!)
Saturday: 60 mins cardio
Sunday: Rest

Again, I am trying to move into doing more yoga every week. I am still trying to get into a permanent spot on Mondays... But for now, I'm just excited that my body is feeling strong and my clothes continue to feel larger and larger.
Bikram Goals this week:
-Do all sit ups
-Focus on tightening my hips in Triangle pose
-Meet my own gaze in the mirror and hold my concentration
-Lock the knee, lock the knee, lock the knee!
Nutritionally, I have been steering clear of electrolyte filled drinks to keep my sodium intake down, which could have been raising my blood pressure and therefore, making me extremely nausiated during yoga. Other than that, I really haven't been watching my intake closely... However, I am joining Weight Watcher's this weekend, which should help me finish hitting my goals, and have been focused on eating a lot of fresh foods to help my energy and performance in Bikram. I plan to watch how I am feeling in Yoga this week to really determine if the gatorades and food intake were affecting my yoga performance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment