Sunday, August 15, 2010

Week 4: August 16th-22nd

Week 4:
Monday: Yoga
Tuesday: Yoga & Yoga (*My FIRST double ever*)
Wednesday: 45 mins cardio & 45 mins weights (legs & abs)
Thursday: Yoga
Friday: 45 mins cardio & 30 mins weights (arms & back)
Saturday: Yoga? Or running.
Sunday: Rest

Results from Week 3:
Weight from Wednesday (8/11): 123.8 lbs

Monday: I didn't go to yoga... Honey was home sick (sorta... he got stung by a bee on his foot... apparently a good excuse to play hooky), so I took care of him. And by take care, I mean make sushi. And by make sushi, I mean ROCK making sushi.
Tuesday: Well, today was my 6 year anniversary of shattering my spine. And I rewarded my body for still being functional by going to YOGA! Haha.. And I left commenting how delicious yoga was tonight. I have to comment on another yogini's blog... if I can find it. She mentioned a certain product called Essential Electrolytes stating that it helps with cramping, spasming, and stitches. I bought this off of her recommendation. And Voila! No side stitch. Not even at night. Amazing.
Wednesday: Woah! I ran all the way home from Weight Watchers without stopping! Its so sweet  (2.35 mi in 29:13 minutes). Also did some good body work. Funny side note: as I'm waiting for the elevator afterward, I was checking out my arms & triceps in the mirror and a guy walks up and asks "Can I have two tickets to the gun show?" BWAHAHAHAHA! Guy, I don't know if you heard but I did like a thousand. ;)
Thursday: I hate using this as an excuse, but I didn't take my essential electrolytes before class. By my own admission, I really have a hard time adding in something new to a routine. Like taking essential electrolytes. Due to the fact that I ran and lifted weights on Weds, I was really stiff and really could have used the EE.
Friday: Note to self: Stop eating french fries! I haven't had them in a while and my mom's smelled good at lunch (yes we work in the same place). I only had about 5, but holy hell! I was heavy after!... And then I didn't work out. Not because of the fries but because my Handsome made me go to the doctor for the gnarly spider bites on my legs. Bad infection. I hate medication (and they make me really tired) but in this case... I'd rather take antibiotics over losing my leg. Yeah. :(







1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blogs! You are soooo inspiring in every way! Keep up the amazing work lady!

    ReplyDelete