Sunday, August 1, 2010

To a Yogini, Stretching is a Whole Different Deal

Patrick: "You just really gotta stretch out before we run.."
Lacey: "Babe. To a yogini, stretching is a whole different deal."

Alternate Title: Week 2: Agust 2nd-8th

This may seem confusing. I realize that this should have said week 5... but I didn't do so fantastic for the last 4 weeks... So I started over this last week. :) I think now I am ready to commit!

Week 2:
Monday: Yoga in pm
Tuesday: Yoga in pm
Wednesday: Run to the gym, 60 mins cardio & 45 mins weights (arms & back)
Thursday: Yoga in pm
Friday: Run to the gym, 60 mins cardio & 30 mins weights (legs & abs)
Saturday: Probably a run with my handsome
Sunday: Also, probably another run

Results from week 1:
Tuesday: Oh dear yoga. How I love you. I left feeling strong, as I generally do. :)
Saturday: 1st day trying running with the boyfriend. We ran 1.36 miles, but I stopped at least 4 times. I don't wanna talk about it... It was rough. So I'm gonna start using this as a running diary too... Just so I can keep all of it together. (1.36 mi in 20.5 mins)
Sunday: 2nd day running. It was a bit easier, I tried running without music and it totally helped. I RAN 2 miles. Ran. I only stopped once and it was to turn around and rub out my side stitch... But honestly, I'm reaaaallllyyyyy looking forward to yoga tomorrow. (2.0 mi in 22.0 mins)


No comments:

Post a Comment