Wednesday, April 6, 2011
April Workout Playlist
3. Time is Running Out by Muse - Reminds you that every workout is THE time to put in your work!
4. I Just Had Sex by The Lonely Island ft. Akon - Because it will lighten up your workout and make you laugh when you're too serious.
5. Awake and Alive by Skillet - This is a Christian band but man does it ever make you feel awake and alive while pushing yourself to the limit.
6. Massive Attack by Nicki Minaj - Attack those shoulders, girrrrrl! :)
7. Inside Out by Britney Spears - because its hot. :)
8. Feeling Good by Muse - This is a cover of a Nina Simone song, which I also love, but this song really makes you thankful for one more rep or one more step and one last push. Because this is what we do! :) Starts out slow, but moves into some awesome guitar... give it a chance!
9. Can't Touch This by MC Hammer - Why not?! :) I dare you to try and NOT dance to this!
10. Uprising by Muse - Puts you in warrior mode.